1. He gifted the magnificent Cheluvamba Mansion in Mysore with a vast surrounding to the Indian Government to start the premier food research institute of the country Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI). Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru formally received the heritage property on December 1948 and it was inaugurated on 21 October 1950.
2. He gifted another Royal Mansion in Bangalore - Avalon to start the National Tuberculosis institute in 1959.
3. He gifted 22 acres in Mysore to start the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) in the year 1966.
4. He permitted perpetual use of the Chamarajendra Zoological Garden in Mysore in public interest to the State Government in 1950.
5. He permitted perpetual use of 'Nishat Garden' – a major public park, in public interest, in Mysore.
Copyright © 2022 Article Blog - MJWF All Rights Reserved.
Powered by MJWF